Where has he gone too ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where has he gone too ??

I have a person with an unusal name,so I thought I would be able to track him down after 1901, but NO, he is Arthur McKenzie Livermore,born in 1873 married to Elizabeth or Lizzie,she was born in Ireland, him in East Finchley London, but nothing, looked a Army everywhere, can anyone help please.
    regards Patti

*******always searching*********
    for Bracey.Speck.Gusterson.Taylor.Livermore.

Where were they in 1901 Patti?
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

They were in Frimley Surrey Lynn
      regards Patti

Comment

Have you tried the 1911 census?
        When and where did they marry?
        Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

Yes tried that with and without his names, Not been able to find that either.
          regards Patti

Comment

There's an Arthur Livermoore b. 1872 in West Ham, Essex in 1911.
            Checked deaths but can't find one that matches his age.
            Lynne

Comment

Ok will have at look at that one then, Thank you.
              regards Patti

Comment

They might be in Dublin, Ireland in 1911?
                Arthur Livermore Head of Family 37 Coachman born England
                Elizabeth Livermore Wife 37 Ireland West Meath
                Joseph Livermore Son 11 Scholar Dublin
                Married 12 years

Comment

Wow your wonderful that must be them as he was a coachman,wharever that was in the 1901 Census, Oh I cant thank you enought for that.
                  regards Patti

Comment

Don't forget that the Irish census image-set is free to view.

Christine
                    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Where is the Irish census free Christine?
                      Lynne

Comment

Originally posted by Granny Lynne View Post
                        Where is the Irish census free Christine?
                        It's here!! Just found it - what a great resource!! I found my great grandparents on there!! 1901 is there as well!

Comment

I'm glad you've found it. I'd have included the link before, but wasn't at the main computer, where all my bookmarks are. (It was being occupied by younger son, who's home on a short visit.)

Christine
                          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Thanks Christine, I have it now.
                            regards Patti

Comment

Working...
                            X