192.com or tracemart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 192.com or tracemart?

we need to get phone numbers for living relatives to try and clarify some facts and hopefully swap photos :-) but we are worried about which site to use as we might have to do several searches to find the right people. so as most people on here seem to be very used to doing this type of thing i was wondering what you might advice? thank you julie

I have a sub to tracesmart which I use for finding people's addresses searching on a name only but sometimes needing an area if the name is a common one. If you already have an address or an idea of where people live you could simply try www.thephonebook.com which is the BT phone book and you can search on name and area to get phone numbers. I haven't found any phone numbers for people I found on tracesmart.
    A sub to tracesmart is £17+ for 100 credits which only last a month and you would use one credit per name search. 192.com charges quite a lot for 100 credits but they last a year. So you pays your money and takes your choice.
    If it's only a name or two I have some spare credits so if you PM the names to me I'll see what I can find.
    Margaret

Comment

Working...
    X