KODAK All IN ONE PRINTERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KODAK All IN ONE PRINTERS

Is anyone able to give me an opion about Kodak Printers please. Very little information about the 'tech spec' what is compatible with what. Ink is so cheap is it any good?

Really fancy a Canon MP560 but while they are still around retailers telling me that they are waiting for a new range to arrive. I need a printer now.

In some 'tech spec' on other printers it says not compatible with Linux so what would one do who had Linux?
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Linux is another operating system for PCs , I run a version of Linux on all my PCs , so if I want a new piece of hardware I Google first.
    Have you Googled ?

Ken

Comment

Ken,

I think that you have answered my question. I am about to buy a printer (within the next hour) and wondered what if I had a PC with Linux as I noticed some being sold with it instead of MS somewhere. Next move is the Printer. Thank you.
      Margaret N
      DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Working...
      X