Parish of Edinkillie, Moray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parish of Edinkillie, Moray

I've taken it into my head to try and gather all the information I can on the parish of Edinkillie. The chances are that you've never heard of it!

However, I'd be glad of your thoughts on what I've done so far before I do much more.

It's here: http://wulliam.co.uk/2genealogy/edin...llie_index.htm

Thanks for taking the time!
    Kind regards,
    William
    Particular interests: The Cumming families of Edinkillie & Dallas, Moray

Wulliam

I would say you have made an excellent start and I can find no criticism!

OC

Comment

Well done Wulliam, Edinkille is very fortunate to have you on it's side

Comment

Looks good.
        Would you like us to post a link to it on our Morayshire page in the FTF Reference Library?
        Elaine

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement!
          Elaine - that would be good - thanks.
          Kind regards,
          William

Comment

Cummings of Elgin

I see your site's Contents list includes 1.1 Cumming (Forres, Nairn, Elgin....) Do you have any info on a John Cumming b. Elgin 5 April 1805 as recorded on both his Mate's and Master's tickets? I believe he is my gg grandfather. May have had an Arthur in his family as this was used by my actual, well documented gg grandfather as a middle name later in life.

Comment

Hi - thanks for this! However, I'm afraid that I know nothing of the people you mention. If you look at http://wulliam.co.uk/2genealogy/index.html then you can look for any further possible links...please get back in touch if you find anything!
              Kind regards,
              William

Comment

Working...
              X