help with resizeing my page please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with resizeing my page please

everytime i click for my web pages they appear on screen small i have to go to the top to enlarge full screen.can anyone help me please brenda xxx

Does pressing the keys for ctrl/+ work at resizing on your computer, it seems to work in Vista

Linda
    LindaG

Comment

will try thankyou xxx

Comment

wow i did that and all my screen went to big.i didnt mean that lol i meant when i click for any thing i want whether here or facebook i have to go to top of page and click the middle square to bring it up to fit my screen brenda xxx

Comment

Which browser are you using, Brenda? If you have a shortcut to it in the Quick Launch bar next to the Start button, right-click on it and select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, click on the Run drop-down list and select Maximised and click on Apply.
          Researching Nickless & Evans, Shropshire & Montgomeryshire. Also Ord and Coulson, Co. Durham

Comment

Thank you for that - I shall try that on my IE7 on the other computer - it's been driving me crazy for months and I have tried everything - except that!!!
            Last edited by MarionH; 22-08-10, 12:28. Reason: spelling!
            There is no absolute truth - and no final answer.

Comment

no cant find properties ...brenda xxx

Comment

Which browser are you using Bren?
                Do you have an icon for it on your desktop? If so, right click on the icon and you should be able to see an option for Properties.
                Elaine

Comment

elaine please dont laugh but i dont know how can i find out which one im using?brenda xxx

Comment

When you want to go on to the internet which program do you open - Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox ??

Whichever one it is, you have probably got an icon for it on your desktop. Right click on it - can you see properties?
                    Elaine

Comment

internet explorer...i went to controll panel and did what you said in the other thread but i was scared as my screen went blank and asked if i wanted to save the changes brenda xxx

Comment

Can you see the Internet Explorer on your desktop?
                        Elaine

Comment

yes i right clicked and got a box with all things i can go into brenda xxx

Comment

OK - you right click on Properties - can you then see a tab/section for shortcut?

If so in the RUN drop down menu, select Maximised and then click on APPLY
                            Elaine

Comment

there is nothing that says maximised.will look again brenda xxx

Comment

Can you see this?

If so click on the arrow and you will get a drop down listing - select Maximised
                                Elaine

Comment

... should have said select Maximised - and then click on APPLY
                                  Elaine

Comment

eliane my lay out is different i dont have shortcut all i have is ..general,security,privacy,contact,connections,pro grams....... my computer is xp brenda xxx

Comment

OK - I'm looking at Vista.

I'm not at home at the moment Bren, but when I get home I will have a look on my other computer which is XP.
                                      Elaine

Comment

thankyou you must think im an idiot lol i am brenda xxx

Comment

Working...
                                        X