No announcement yet.

Australian death cert transcriptions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian death cert transcriptions??

Anyone know if Victoria has transcription agents??? I've scouted around the web and can't find any.

Thanks.

No, it's only NSW as far as I know.

Comment

Thanks Mary..............that's what I thought.

Comment

I can recommend Marilyn Rowan

Our services include NSW BDM certificates for Births, Deaths and Marriages and UK Certificates by Marilyn Rowan.

See the link for Victoria on the left hand side
        Last edited by Infolass; 16-08-10, 08:28. Reason: added more info
        Regards,
        Liz
        www.pidgeon.info
        http://ypgenealogy.blogspot.com/
        Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/infolass

Comment

I hadn't realised she did Victoria as well as NSW, but looking at her site, she says you have to buy the cert from Victoria first, and then she'll transcribe it if you can't read it, so there's no saving involved.

Comment

its cheaper on the net, they charge you $17.50, whether you know the registration details or not. its the same price with the details if you go in person, but if you dont have them, it's $25.60. plus you can download them straight away, instead of waiting for the print out!

Comment

Yes. The saving opportunity for Victoria is to get an uncertified image - like Scotland's People.

Christine
              Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
              X