Who is Beatrice with in 1911 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Beatrice with in 1911 ?

I've been looking at the 1911 indexes for a Beatrice Ann Baker, aged 19 in the Beverley registration district and found her straight away. I was wondering if she was with her new husband Frederick Baker at that time. If someone can please verify this for me it would help. I also desperately need to know Frederick's approx age and place of birth.

Thanks in advance.

On the 1911 site put Baker for name to search for, beverley as the place of residence and Beatrice Ann for name of other person in household. This then shows Fred Baker aged 33 so yes she was with him in 1911.
    Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Next, on Genesreunited, search 1911 index for Fred Baker born about 1878 in Beverley. It shows Fred born in Langridge Lancs. Both these searches are just of the indexes so no membership or paid units were necessary to find the info. Any further info, such as people with other surnames in household, or number of years married, number of children, occupation, would need to be paid for.
      Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

beatrice was born in hull, and fred was born in langridge, lancs. they'd been married for one year.

Comment

Thanks very much Judith, i've never searched the 1911 census before. Lol.

They married in Sept 1910 qtr at Hull register office and Beatrice Ann Morton was born in Hull in 1891. She was living in Rowley with her parents in 1901 but it was Frederick Bakers details i needed more so thanks for taking the time to look.

I have full access to all the other censuses now so will be able to go back further. ;D

Thank you Kylejustin too,i posted same time.Lol. :-)
          Last edited by Astro Lady; 10-08-10, 11:37. Reason: added more

Comment

Working...
          X