Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

272 BEAUFIGHTER MALTA SQUADRON - Related documentary available for online viewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 272 BEAUFIGHTER MALTA SQUADRON - Related documentary available for online viewing

This video I've assembled features the life and brief times of pilot officer Frederick A Duquette RCAF who flew Beaufighters for 272 Squadron in Malta from January to May 1943. Hesadly perished at sea on a return flight from Heliopolis, Egypt. This document is the result of over a year of worldwide research featuring rare material. We welcome any feedback and assistance from serious researchers and/or family members of squadron members of the period in question. Contact information is included in video three. I hope that you enjoy this presentation.

Please follow this link to view the documentary.
    It can be played in full screen and is approximately 35 minutes.

http://www.4shared.com/video/M4lRX2AN/FREDERICK_DUQUETTE_-_FOR_FAMIL.html

Sincerely, Jamie

Just wanted to say what a wonderful job you have done bringing Fred to life again. His story is very moving and emotional but showed what a brave young man he was. Congratulations...... a really superb job

Niksmum

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by Niksmum View Post
      Just wanted to say what a wonderful job you have done bringing Fred to life again. His story is very moving and emotional but showed what a brave young man he was. Congratulations...... a really superb job

Niksmum
      Thank you very much for your kind words. This research has certainly been a labor of love. I am continuing to assemble information on 272 squadron and Frederick's life. Hopefully this documentary although produced on a small scale will encourage others with information to come to light. Cheers, Jamie

Comment

Working...
      X