Heir Hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heir Hunters

Was watching this mornings program at 9-15 this morning as usual and noticed that on their computers they are running FTM5 or 6.
    Really pleased to see as its the same as me.
    Have tried and still use FTM2009 bit its so much more hard work and is never straight forward to use compared with FTM2005 so for me I will stick with Heir Hunters choice and mine....long live 2005
    Only wish there could be updates on FTM 2005/6.
    Tony

I cant get on with FTM 2010 either so still use 2006 mostly .

Comment

They made these programs in 2007-2008, so are repeats

Researching:
      FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Hi Trev
        o'dear
        Are you 100% sure
        Tony

Comment

Deffo repeats. I had previously seen all of this series apart from the first two, which I must have missed first time round. In the most recent series they were able to use the 1911 census.
          Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Yes - I have seen this mornings episode before but not sure when.
            herky
            Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

o'wellthanks anyway all
              Tony

Comment

I saw a thread on rootschat yesterday from Fraser and Fraser explaining all the series and he said that at the moment they are recording a new series and I think it will be shown late in the year.
                He explained that the first series they recorded was a quiet time and had to dig up old searches to show on the program.

Edna
                Last edited by clematised; 29-07-10, 23:51. Reason: adding a link to the thread

Comment

I just hope Frazer and Frazer contact me someday with some 'happy news'
                  [reaches for his lottery entry ticket]

Researching:
                  FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Working...
                  X