Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOL question

Afternoon all !

Well my house has been sold tearlier this week and I was using AOL as my Internet provider. So now whilst at my fiancee's place, I can pick up all my e-mails by logging into AOL Mail.

My question is...........if I contact AOL and cancel my Internet connection, will this also cancel my AOL mail account ???

I have loads of my AOL e-mails stored on my computer, so they'll be all ok, but what about future e-mails coming through on my AOL e-mail address ?

Thank you

Simon

When I cancelled mine some years ago I was offered their free AIM service, I kept my aol e-mail address which I still sometimes use, all the e-mail that I had stored in aol folders are still there though I did e-mail everything to my new address just to make sure.

Hope that this helps

Margaret
    Margaret

Comment

Thank you for that Margaret, peace of mind with you answer. I will phone them up and cancel the AOL Broadband with them - and double-check that I won't lose the e-mails.

Comment

I changed from AOL to Sky as Internet provider but still retained the AOL Email addresses I had with them. Didn't lose anything. You don't have to have them as a provider to get their E mail service.

Comment

Working...
        X