Hotmail has changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotmail has changed

Its got a different layout and smaller text. I cant work out how to get the bigger text for it permanently please?

Hello Heather,

Sorry I cannot help you at the moment if I get time I will try and look at my friends laptop tomorrow and see if I can change the size. I am wondering where everyone has gone these days the site is so quiet?
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Hello Heather,

As you say Hotmail has changed. When looking at my friends laptop with Hotmail on it today I decided that you can change the size of the text on mail you are going to send by going to view, text, select size but could not see a way to make it your default.
      It also looked to me that you require the person sending you an email to use a larger font before sending the email. As I am not a Hotmail user I cannot fiddle with the problem. Why not email the help line?

Good luck.
      Margaret N
      DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Thanks Margaret. Odd isnt it.

Comment

Working...
        X