looking for parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for parents

esther annlewis born1829 radnorshire she marriedwilliam kedward any info would be welcome george according to wendy,
    william lewis1807atsea sulawesi indonesia ann davies 1807 glascwm radnorshire any one throw any light on this appreciated george
    Last edited by yanto; 28-07-10, 09:55.

According to the tree on Ancestry

William Lewis (1807 At Sea, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia) & Esther Ann Davies (1807 Glascwyn, Radnor, Wales)
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

thank you wendy what was the at sea bit was it a marraige or ? another mysery

Comment

who was asther ann davies ? my esther ann was lewis single name are they the same people ? george

Comment

Originally posted by WendyPusey View Post
          According to the tree on Ancestry

William Lewis (1807 At Sea, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia) & Esther Ann Davies (1807 Glascwyn, Radnor, Wales)

These are Esther Ann Lewis's Parents. Dates in brackets are when and where they were born. No marriage date was given for the parents.
          Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

thank you wendy wonder what his parents were doing at sea those days the mind boggles george

Comment

George, have found marriage for Esther Ann Davies and William Lewis, 19th Jul 1827, Glascwm, Radnorshire. His death I'm not sure about:
              I have a William Lewis born 1806/7 Breconshire.......dying in Hollidaysburg, Blair Co, PA!!! His occupation is down as shoemaker? Have I got the right one do you think, or am I barking up the wrong tree, so to speak, lol.

Comment

william lewis breconshire wrong tree i imagine mo but look through the papers you had i am sure i found his death george

Comment

Working...
                X