NBI lookup please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBI lookup please

Hello, can somebody please check to see if there is a Thomas MORREY (or variant) buried in Cheshire somewhere between 1861 and 1881. He was born c.1795. The most likely places are Wybunbury or Acton by Nantwich but any Cheshire match would be helpful.

Also his wife Ellen or Helen or Eleanor MORREY or variant who is meant to have died in 1836.

Many thanks.

The nearest Thomas MORREY is buried in Tarvin, St Andrew, 20 Mar 1876 aged 75. There aren't any other likely ones.

Anne

Comment

Also Ellen MORREY buried in Tarvin, St Andrew, 3 Mar 1840, aged 40. No other likely ones.

EDITY: No, sorry .... how about Helen MORREY buried at Nantwich 19 Nov 1836 aged 32

Anne
      Last edited by Anne in Carlisle; 22-07-10, 10:56.

Comment

There are a LOT of MORREY burials in Wybunbury! 91 between 1560 and 1869 but they stop then. I presume the records have not been transcribed yet. I could pm you if you like.

Anne

Comment

Yes please Anne, a list would be great. I'll PM you my email address if that would make it easier to do.

Was the Helen buried in Nantwich 1836 buried at St Mary's or does the NBI not give you churchyard name? I've never seen the cd so I'm unsure what is there to be discovered.

Comment

Helen's burial is on the Cheshire PR site: it says she was aged 32, wife of Thomas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary from Italy View Post
              Helen's burial is on the Cheshire PR site: it says she was aged 32, wife of Thomas.

http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~cprdb/
              That's interesting Mary because, of course, the NBI doesn't give any relationships. GallowayLass, it does give ages and the churchyeard or cemetery where the burial took place. I have PMd you.

Anne

Comment

Thanks everybody. Have been hors de combat last wee while, soory for delay in replying.

Comment

Working...
                X