Need help from GR Member please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from GR Member please

I have found a person in my tree on 3 other trees on GR but I am no longer a paying member. Would SKS send them a message if I PM the details please.
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Oh, well, I'll come back later to see if anyone has responded.
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

I will

Comment

Lynne - pm me and I'll see what I can do - haven't been in there for a bit.
        Marion
        There is no absolute truth - and no final answer.

Comment

Val, I have PM'd you the details, thanks very much.

Marion, thanks to you too but as Val offered first I have PM'd her. Hope you don't mind.
          Lynne

Comment

Not a problem - good luck
            There is no absolute truth - and no final answer.

Comment

Thanks Marion.
              Lynne

Comment

sorry I had to go off but its done now Lynne

Comment

Working...
                X