Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cemetery: Richmond Cemetery, London

Hi,

Could anyone possible have a look to see if there is a gravestone at Richmond Cemetery for a Hannah & Rhoda Tippin, and if so, take a photograph?

Thanks to the office at the cemetery, I do know where the grave is located, but I cannot get down to London to have a look myself.

Thanks,
    Tippin
    Families Intrested in
    Archer (DBY), Bannister (SFK/STS), Br(o/a)mley (DBY), Darrall (SAL/WAR), Florence (STS), Freeman (WAR), Grimsdell (BKM/STS), Knight (WAR), Sheldrake (SKF), Simpson (LND/STS), Smith (SFK/WAR/WOR), Tatham (LND), Tippin(s) (HEF/WAR), Wagstaff (DBY/NTT), Whitefoot (SAL/WAR)

If you still haven't had any luck with this request in a couple of weeks time (from 27th July) I will be on holiday then and could take a trip to Richmond Cemetery.
    I will try to remember to check back on thi thread around that time.
    :D Carolyn

Comment

(Ok, that's strainge - My post from yesterday has gone!!)

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for the offer.

Tippin
      Families Intrested in
      Archer (DBY), Bannister (SFK/STS), Br(o/a)mley (DBY), Darrall (SAL/WAR), Florence (STS), Freeman (WAR), Grimsdell (BKM/STS), Knight (WAR), Sheldrake (SKF), Simpson (LND/STS), Smith (SFK/WAR/WOR), Tatham (LND), Tippin(s) (HEF/WAR), Wagstaff (DBY/NTT), Whitefoot (SAL/WAR)

Comment

Assuming you haven't had a better offer, let me know the grave details, either on here or my p.m. and I'll do my best to get along there one day next week.

Comment

Richmond has an online search facility http://www2.richmond.gov.uk/lbrburia...))/Search.aspx as well as a downloadable map of the cemetery on their site... which should make it easy to locate the grave

Comment

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks once again for the offer. I will PM the information to you after I have finished work this evening.

I have a exact location for the grave that was supplied to me by Richmond Cemetery, so the grave should be easy to find!

Thanks again,
            Tippin
            Families Intrested in

Comment

Grave located and message with photos sent to Tippin.

Comment

Just to say Richmond Cemetery were very helpful in sending me a map showing where my great-grandparents are buried and I was delighted to see their memorial stone so well preserved when I visited about 4 years ago.
                ~ with love from Little Nell~
                Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Wow that is a great site! Entered Makey as a surname and two direct hits that match people I have been trying to find information about.

Do any other cemeteries have this facility?
                  Life's a journey not a destination.

Currently researching: Makey (Kent), Heath & Neil (London & Devon), Pegg (Norfolk & Suffolk), Gulliford (Cornwall).... Still busy busy!

Comment

Working...
                  X