Who did Elizabeth marry in 1890?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who did Elizabeth marry in 1890?

Can anyone please let me know who Elizth Martha Harding married Q2 1890 Leicester
    7a 319?

Was it Russell Haddath or John Spencer?

Thanks
    Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today ~ follow your dream!

I'll go looking - but have you tried looking in the 1891 census to see if you can find the two men, and see what were the wives' names? HADDATH is an unusual name - so ought to be very easy to find (if it hasn't been mis-transcribed, of course!).

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

1891 census shows Russell Haddath, born 1867 Ennerdale Cumblerland, living with Elizabeth M Haddath born 1865 Glooston, Leicestershire.

Does that match with Elizabeth Harding's year and place of birth?
      Elaine

Comment

Hi Christine ... I seem to have a server problem at the moment with Ancestry + my subs have recently run out and I've not resubscribed (yet), hence request for help. Trying to tie up a few loose ends, mainly who married whom, where and when

Comment

According to this ref: RG12/2496 fo 56 p 46
          Russell F HADDATH, 24, b Ennerdale, Cumberland, newspaper correspondent, has a wife:
          Elizabeth M HADDATH, 26, b Glooston, Leics
          and a daughter:
          Doris M HADDATH, 1 mo, b Aylestone, Leics.
          And the family is living in Blaby.

I haven't looked at the other name, but that does look convincing.

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Thanks Christine ... that's one knocked off my list.

Comment

Working...
            X