Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I keep photo small when I email it please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I keep photo small when I email it please?

I have taken a photo I want to send my sister but when I click on it and email its coming out huge and not to put too finer a point on it, showing every wart and crannie on our faces. How can I send it in the size that I have it on my picture viewer please which doesnt show every pore or facial hair :D

cant you resize it in photobucket first Heather lol did make me laugh

Comment

I dont know Val, it looks awful though, takes up the whole screen and you can see every pore

Comment

cant help laughing sorry lol , if I have a piccie I want to email I right click on it and send it through incredimail and you get the option of what size to send .

Comment

Do you have any sort of photo/image handling program on your computer Heather - if you do there will be an option to resize.
          Elaine

Comment

I use Windows Photo Gallery and at the top of the page there is an option to email any photo you have on there, I click on that and it gives you a choice of sizes.
            Stella passed away December 2014

Comment

Yes I have that, but even if I choose the smallest, when I send, it takes up the whole screen on the email

Comment

Oh that's strange Heather, it doesn't when I do it. Perhaps someone will know the answer to that one.
                Stella passed away December 2014

Comment

I use a little program called Shrink Pic - free from www.onthegosoft.com Shrink is running all the time my PC is switched on, and automatically reduces picture size when I email - it does not distort the photo, and does not alter the original.

Comment

Thanks Charles. Ill have a look at that. I dont know why mine become huge when I send them.

Val - My sister rang this morning having received the huge photo of us, and said she could see a hair up my nose :(

Comment

lol Heather did you forget to shave it ?????????????? Tom has one of them Battery operated Nose Hair trimmers, but dont think I'd like to borrow it .

Comment

Isnt she rotten. The photo took the whole screen as it was and I said to her it was a bit horrific and then she zooms in on my nostrils.................... :(

Ive used photobucket now and made it a bit smaller thanks guys

Comment

what have you made smaller the hair up your nose ???? lol

Comment

Oh, Ive had the tweezers out now Val

Comment

ouch !

Comment

Working...
                              X