• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1891/1901 look up on F.M.P

could some on do a look up in 1891/1901
    john rathbone b 1890 Salford
    1891 Prestwich area
    1901 salford mother Sarah Elizabeth Rathbonr(RATHBURN)
    she married in 1898 samuel albert wilson
    so John may be with other people in 1891/1901
    any help would be greatful
    Dom

What year & place of birth do you have for Elizabeth? I'll look on ancestry as FMP do not allow look ups for others.
    Margaret

Comment

sarah was born 1870 manchester
      John was JUNE 1890 salford just trying to find him or sarah
      she maried 1898 salford to samuel albert wilson
      Dom

Comment

There is a John Rathbone, born 1890 listed on the 1891 & 1901 census.

1891 - Prestwich area - John, born Ainsworth - son of Jabez & Mary E Rathbone
        1901 - Salford area - John, born Manchester - son of Janez & Mary Ellen Rathbone.

I'm not sure if you know John was in Prestwich in 1891 and in Salford in 1901, or whether you had seen these entries on the census and thought they might relate to your John.

Do you have John's birth certificate? If so do you have an address where he was born, name and occupation of father etc.
        Elaine

Comment

John was born june 1890 address ?? mother was not married when John was born and his step father was samuel albert wilson
          John is a brick wall at moment cant find him in 1891/1901/1911

Comment

If you haven't found John in a census, how do you know when and where he was born and who his mother was?
            Elaine

Comment

got infomation from the one-name study for rathbone's
              and also i have my greatgran mother death report from a paper as she died in 1927 hit by a van an her son is named in this John Rathvern(name spelt wrong)
              he is one bit mistery

Comment

in 1891 sarah was RATHBOURNE b 1870 living salford but no john ???

Comment

Have you traced Sarah Elizabeth Rathbonr(RATHBURN) through the census - if so do you know her parents names and/or census references. Maybe John is living with family?
                  Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by domo View Post
                    in 1891 sarah was RATHBOURNE b 1870 living salford but no john ???
                    Do you have a reference for that - I can see a Sarah Rathbourne on Ancestry born 1870 Ashton U Lyne - living in Salford. Is this the right one????
                    Elaine

Comment

father Thomas died 1880 ish salford mother Alice(name spelt rathborne) she re-married a hugh mc coll in salford 1884
                      found sarah in 1871 name spelt rathcliffe and in 1881 with alice and hugh was lodger at time

Comment

yes this is the right one
                        :-)

Comment

Sorry Dom, really not having any luck with this at all.
                          Elaine

Comment

Working...
                          X