Sorry but i need help again please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry but i need help again please

Im looking for g.grandfather Herbert Dempster's birth. according to 1881, 1891, 1901 census he was born in Pailton, Warwickshire. on the 1881 he is with is father adam and mother frances, on the 1891 census he is with adam and stepmother catherine. on the 1901 he is with his partner elizabeth annie with surname Densten

I have looked all thro Ancestry and the free BMD but cant find any trace of his birth, his estimated birth year is 1868 - 1874, his age varies on the census.

any help really appreciated.

thanks
    jean

What about Herbert Frederick Dempster, Lutterworth (includes Pailton), Sep 1874, 7a, 5

Anne

Comment

The 1881 age is most likely to be correct as he was still with parents, and recorded between older and younger siblings so we are looking at the period 1874-1875. FreeBMD has a birth for Herbert Frederick DEMPSTER Sep quarter 1874 Lutterworth district, volume 7a, page 5. Lutterworth district includes Pailton.
      Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

thankyou anne and judith, It would seem that this is the birth certificate I will have to send for then.

thank's again
        jean

Comment

There certainly doesn't seem to be any other candidates. Glad to help!

Anne

Comment

thank's anne.

jean

Comment

Working...
            X