Grimsby Cemeteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grimsby Cemeteries

Does anyone know please, who I need to contact to find a grave/cemetery in Grimsby?

Death was 1918

many thanks in advance
    Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Who's grave are you looking for in Grimsby please?

Comment

Hi Jules

you could try contacting the local council.. http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/community-...thorpes-cemet/

do you have the persons death certificate? this would give an address where they lived/died and with the aid of a map you could look for cemeteries near by?
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Thank you, have now got the info from nelincs. Very helpful people who have not only found the grave reference but are posting it to me.
        Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

Originally posted by JulesSmith View Post
          Thank you, have now got the info from nelincs. Very helpful people who have not only found the grave reference but are posting it to me.
          oh what a brilliant result, well done you!!!
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
          X