Office 2007/2010 - pre loaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office 2007/2010 - pre loaded

I read in a magazine today that PC's that are running Windows 7 are to come pre loaded with a small version of Office 2007/2010.

I have MS Office Home and Student 2007 what will be the content of a smaller version of a pre loaded programme and would it be better to upgrade. If so any idea of the cost.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

I got a full version of MS Office with my Win 7 laptop but it expired after 60 days unless I paid. I bought the MS Student version and it's got all the same functionality. I think I paid £70 for that which was cheaper than what MS wanted for the preloaded stuff.
    If you still have your disks I would simply load up the MS version I had.
    Margaret

Comment

Margaret,
      Thank you for both replies and I wondered if Office 2010 maybe a timeout version. I try and avoid programmes like that. I have Office 2007 which has only been loaded once onto this PC so will probably use that.
      Margaret N
      DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Working...
      X