Is Ancestry down for anyone else ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ancestry down for anyone else ?

got a online message to say they were having problems ?

Hi Val, yes Jane was having prob accessing it doing a lookup for me! how are you x

Comment

I just tried and had no joy - but my sub is about to run out, and I haven't renewed this time - too expensive in current circumstances without bigger discount. i just got error messages - not even the "wouldn't you like to pour in pots of dosh" message.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

fine thanks Kelly bit miffed though ??? not been on all day and was trying to finish off a link in my tree
        Tis expensive isnt it Christine but I could not do without it now.

Comment

Frustraiting isn't it, Im the Same had just found the person on the census and Jane was going to look it up for me and it went she had been on there miniuts before fine!
          As to the price thats why I can't do my own lookups although I do keep dreaming! x

Comment

Can't get in & it says there's no-one with my username, password or email :( I'm not going to panic yet though.

Comment

Well, it denied knowing my password on .co.uk but logged me in automatically at .com - then it went bananas there with two toolbars, allowed me to move on to .co.uk, and that was followed by a Server Application error - so yes, I think they are having problems!!

Because I had logged in on Wednesday, I had the email to say that I was going to get an extra day added to my sub - even though I didn't/don't use their online tree so that was kind of them ... maybe they are busy sorting that out.
              Caroline
              Caroline's Family History Pages
              Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

what with that and my pc suddenly freezing again I am not happy .

Comment

Working...
                X