look-up please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look-up please!

Would someone please look up Oliver william knight and ellen knight on the 1901 census and see who else is living with them they are in Tonbridge (or should be!!)
    Thanks in advance!

There's nobody else living with them.

Jane

Comment

Thank you very much Jane!
      Looks like I will have to search the births for children!!

Comment

In 1911 they have a daughter Ivy Ethel aged 4.

Comment

Thank you Jane, thats the one I have but have been told there were more just cant seem to find them!

Comment

According to their 1911 entry they had been married 12 years and had had 2 children, one living, one deceased.
            Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Thank you Judith I knew there was more just couldn't find them now I know why! I don't suppose they give information on the deceased do they? silly question I know! x

Comment

Originally posted by kelly smith View Post
                Thank you Judith I knew there was more just couldn't find them now I know why! I don't suppose they give information on the deceased do they? silly question I know! x
                Sorry no, and not such a silly question as I have seen 1911 census returns where the ages and names of deceased children were given. The enumerator had crossed them out but they were still readable.
                Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Thank you for looking for me, will have to continue the search of the BMD! seems strange to list a person no longer living in a census which is done to see who is there!?! still could proove very helpful to the likes of us! x

Comment

Working...
                  X