Look ups and Ancestry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look ups and Ancestry

Please can I make a little suggestion and ask. If someone is wanting help reading an image and has an Ancestry link within their message please would they mind giving a bit more info within their message abt the people whom they are looking for..

You know the usual - Names, YOB, POB I only ask this as I dont have Ancestry but have other resources but without a name I can't help and I want to if I can.

this message is not one to offend anyone if it does please have it deleated or let me know and I'll delete it myself.

WendyP

That's a good suggestion. It may encourage others to help too (within the usual Ts and Cs of wherever you are looking, and ours too of course, when reporting back!!).
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I agree as I may be able to help more - at present I click the link- at a lot of the times I cannot view as it says upgrade to worldwide. I only have the basic one.
      Jayne

My avatar is great great granny Annie Pugh, possibly christened 24 Feb 1858.

Comment

Working...
      X