Birth details of Henry Brankin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth details of Henry Brankin

Hello one need help with finding birth of Henry Brankin born 1839 in Armagh Ireland.
    he married Christina Young in 1865 in Kirkcaldy Scotland. I managed to find marriage but could not read his mothers MS I was hoping if I could find his birth details his mothere name maybe clearer. On the marriage her name appears to be Bell or Bess Mcke........
    would appreciate any help.
    Thanks in advance Joanie.

PS: Joined this site yesterday so this is my first post. Love the site.

maybe you could post up the section that has his mothers name so we can read it?

Comment

Thank you for your speedy response the name is not at all clear and resizing it distorts it. However I will have a go.
      [IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Joan%20Jackson/My%20Documents/image.tif.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Hi - unfortunately it hasn't worked..if you go to Forum and then scroll right down near to the bottom with all the user names, in red is the moderator..if you click on the name and send them a message, perhaps they can advise you how to put it up...or, this link might work...

I'm not very teccy, so I'm not really sure how to do it
        Last edited by naomiatt; 12-05-10, 10:08.

Comment

Thank you for your advice I will try that.

Comment

Joanie has contacted me, so hopefully the image will appear when she is back online.
            Caroline
            Caroline's Family History Pages
            Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline View Post
              Joanie has contacted me, so hopefully the image will appear when she is back online.
              Caroline so sorry to have used your website, I am still trying to find my way around this site.Regards my users name , yes I would like to change it to Joanie if I can.
              Thank you.
              Last edited by Caroline; 12-05-10, 11:21. Reason: Posted on here instead of PM ....

Comment

Joanie,

If you check your Private messages, you will see another one from me up there!!
                Caroline
                Caroline's Family History Pages
                Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Henry Brankin (Solved )

Originally posted by naomiatt View Post
                  Hi - unfortunately it hasn't worked..if you go to Forum and then scroll right down near to the bottom with all the user names, in red is the moderator..if you click on the name and send them a message, perhaps they can advise you how to put it up...or, this link might work...

I'm not very teccy, so I'm not really sure how to do it
                  Just to thank you all for your help. My sister managed to solve the name of Henry's wifes
                  MS it was McKenna. Think this is a great site. Joanie

Comment

Working...
                  X