Ancestry Tree ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry Tree ?

Is there a quick way to prune my Ancestry Tree ? I want to cut down on quite a few twigs I dont really want there,aslo will I still be able to use it if I dont renew my membership this time, ?
    regards Patti

*******always searching*********
    for Bracey.Speck.Gusterson.Taylor.Livermore.

Sorry don't know - but I've just had to take off a whole branch thinking if I take off the main person the rest will disappear - no they didn't they just weren't attached to anyone!!!

Only way I did it was by going one by one and deleting them - hopefully I won't need to do it again.

Perhaps someone can tell us how to go about it more easily.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

I'd also like to know if there is an easier way to do it.

I got in a mess with my tree. Had my GG Grandfather entered twice for some reason. But one of them was connected to his parents and not his wife and family and the other one visa versa.

I had to delete lots of them and reenter them. Took me ages.

June

Comment

Same here I got into a mess and gave up. My online tree is on Find mypast now as I find that easier.

Janet

Comment

when I have put the wrong parent or child I go to edit then relationships you can then put the child or parent with the right person by choosing a name from your tree ,does that make sense ?

Comment

Working...
          X