Manchester burials updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester burials updated

The Manchester Council website has updated their burial records and although the website doesnt say so, there are entries for Manchester Central and also Blackley cemeteries now on there.
    Angelina

Thanks for that Angelina. I have found an aunt buried at Blackley
    PAT

Comment

Thanks Angelina, I've now found some of mine from Lincs who ended their days in Manchester.

Comment

Just off for a look. I was born in Blackley and had relatives who may be buried there. Thanks Angelina.

OC

Comment

Many thanks Angelina, I've just found 11 of my relatives and hope to discover more. I've been surprised and shocked to find many of them sharing family graves and I finally found my paternal grandparents.
          Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

There seem to be a number of duplicated entries, I wonder why?!

Haven't found anything new but thanks for the reminder about the site.

OC

Comment

i am glad to have helped as i have received a lot of help off other people on this site before
              Angelina

Comment

Just found a further 7 relatives. One thing I've noticed, particularly with infants, (3 of which I have found),
                they are not listed on the viewing details by name.
                Jen

Comment

Jen I take it you wont be travelling far from a computer today? hee hee
                  so its 18 relatives far then? how many will you find by teatime?
                  i am glad to have helped you
                  Angelina

Comment

LOL Angelina, I'm over the moon with what I've found so far but I think that is probably my limit, for those relatives that were in these areas at death and burial. So I'm totally happy with the ones I've found particularly my paternal grandparents and my dad's infant sister, as well as several of dad's siblings who died as adults. Some of them in the most unexpected places, like sharing family graves with other married siblings etc........no wonder I didn't know where to start looking but this has been a big break through. Many thanks.
                    Jen

Comment

Working...
                    X