Birth in Nottinghamshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth in Nottinghamshire

I am trying to find the birth of my ancestor James Copestick (Copesticke/Copestake) Harpur.
    These are the facts that I have:
    Birth Doncaster county of York: 28-04-1869 Henry Poles Copestake Harpur, boy, father James Copestake
    Harpur, Commercial traveller, mother Elizabeth Harpur, formerly Poles.
    Baptism Parish Brampton Bierlow
    of county Yorkshire: 21-06-1869 Henry Poles Copestake Harpur, father James Copestake Harpur & Elizabeth
    (Poles).
    Marriage in the Parish of Wath upon Deurne in the county of York 14-12-1865 James Copestick
    Harpur, age 31 Commercial Traveller, father James Harpur, Wheelwrigth & Elizabeth Poles, age 22 Wath
    West Melton, father Henry Poles, Farmer.
    Death of James Copestake Harpur 14-06-1878 Doncaster county of York, male 45 years Uitral diseas of the
    heart anasarca.
    In the census I have 1881; It sais that Elizabeth C Harpur is a widow of 39 and with her are
    Mariana C Harpur 14 and Foster C Harpur 4 (Henry Poles Copestake Harpur was at Commercial School in the village of PinnerP.
    So according tot the marriage certificate of James Copestick Harpur, he was born around 1834. According to
    his death certificae he was born abuot 1833. And according to the 1881 census he was dead. His son Foster
    being 4 gives us that he indeed died in the year 1878.
    There is a 1871 census that gives the birthplace of James Copestick Harpur: Nottinghamshire (Commercial
    Traveller born Nottingheamshire).
    Can anyone help me find him and his parents? I reside in The Netherlands and any help is greatly
    appreciated.
Working...
X