Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ancestry au information

just received this email
    This email is being sent to the top 5% of LostCousins members (based on the number of My Ancestors entries). Although the next edition of my newsletter is due at the beginning of May there are two reasons why I wanted to write to you separately.

One is because there's an offer at the Australian Ancestry site that you'll probably be interested in if you're not currently an Ancestry subscriber - you can get free access to 40 million military records from the UK, Australia, Canada and the US, including the medal cards which cover a large percentage of Britons who fought in the Great War. This offer runs out at midnight Australian time tomorrow (April 30th), which by my calculations is 3pm British time - so you'll need to be quick! Please note that registration is required, but if you have previously registered at any Ancestry site you can use the same log-in details, so won't need to re-register.

Discover your family history and start your family tree. Try free and access billions of genealogy records including Census, BDM & Military records

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

that's brilliant thanks very much- finally got my 2 great uncles' records after so long!
    Angelina

Comment

Working...
    X