Nellie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nellie

I am looking for Nellie Cocklin who married John Robert Egerton in 1925 in Manchester. John was born 1901 and appears on the 1901 census with his parents and siblings. (I don't have the marriage certificate).
    I cannot find Nellie in 1901 and realise she could have been born later but neither can I find a birth after 1901.
    Is it possible Nellie is a nickname and if so, what is it short for please?
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

You could try Helen or Ellen or Eleanor.

Anne

Comment

Thanks Anne but no births of those names either.
      Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

There is an Ellen Coughlan, WEst Derby 1901.

I put in Freebmd Cocklin with phonetics and Nellie Lancs and came up with a few different spellings. You might know the area better than I do
        Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Thanks Lin, I'll try that one.
          Lynne

Comment

If you are looking for the marriage certificate you can it get direct from Lancashire BMD.

GJL

Lancashire Marriage indexes for the years: 1925
            COCKLIN Nellie to EGERTON John Robert at Manchester, Gorton, St. Philip. Registers at Manchester 59/3/67

Comment

Working...
            X