To all you family historian users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all you family historian users

Is F.H. able to show my complete tree via share cd or pdf file? my current program will only allow me to save close family, Descendents of or Ancestors of .
    I want to be able to show all the branches,if not what other program will
    Many thanks

Have you tried using the Web /CD generator, you can add reports for every person in your tree if you want to menu Tools/Make Family Tree CD. To add diagrams save them add PDFs and on the index page of the wizard add them in using the other file option, or save them as JPG or PNG files and add them using the Picture option.

Once the Tool is open press the Help button for more instructions.
    Jane
    Family Historian User Group : My Family History : My Photography
    "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Comment

Soulboy - what program are you using at the moment? I think you'll find FH will do everything you want but do bear in mind a tree with everyone on can be very large indeed!

Anne

Comment

Iam using who do you think, ftm 2008 on disc also My Heritage on the web

Comment

Jtaubman is this web/cd generator to be found in Who do you think etc FTM2008? Which i am using at the moment
          Thanks for answering my question

Comment

Originally posted by soulboy68 View Post
            Jtaubman is this web/cd generator to be found in Who do you think etc FTM2008? Which i am using at the moment
            Thanks for answering my question
            There might be an equivalent on FTM, but I have not used the program for years, so I don't know much about it.
            Jane
            Family Historian User Group : My Family History : My Photography
            "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Comment

Working...
            X