Keyboard help needed please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard help needed please.

Today, for some strange reason, my pc keyboard stopped working (I am on the laptop now). I had been putting photos on earlier & assumed that I had knocked the cable at the back, however I took it out & put it back in again, to no avail. Thinking I had damaged the cable, I tried using another keyboard, but the same thing happened. If you fiddle with it a bit, the lights flash on, but then go off again. Is there anything I could do to solve this problem, that doesn't involve calling out a repair man please?
    Lynn

sorry I cant help Lynn, I am surprised nobody has been on to help you though ?? where is everybody these days its evident on Research too hardly any replies??? have you solved it yet ? maybe if you look on the manufacturers website they may have some answers ??? hope so.

Comment

We are trying to get a new keyboard which has a usb connector Val, so hopefully that will solve the problem.
      Lynn

Comment

hope so Lynn

Comment

I've got the new keyboard & am back on the pc now. Just got to buy some extra usb ports
          Lynn

Comment

I bought one of those hi speed adapaters with about 5 usb ports on its brilliant

Comment

We will probably go for the least expensive option!
              Lynn

Comment

Hello Val,I know this is a silly question can't think what I would use more usb ports for I have three any ideas i would be grateful for thanks in advance .

Bella

Comment

I think I have 3 & use 1 for my mouse & now 1 for the keyboard, I think the other is for the printer. If I am downloading pics from my camera, I will need a spare one.
                  Lynn

Comment

Thanks Lynn.

Bella

Comment

Working...
                    X