How do I get my Photos out of Yahoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get my Photos out of Yahoo?

I have quite a few photos in my emails on yahoo , and need to email some of them but it seems it cant be done so am trying to get them into my photos but nothing seems to work ??? is there a specific thing I should be doing??? thanks

I open the photo image, then click 'File' (at the top) and 'Save as'. Then save the image into a folder where I keep pictures (or any folder!). Then when I email I can find the photo to attach to my email.

I find I need to OPEN the image - I can't click on it and save it straight from the email.

Anne

Comment

thanks very much Anne shall try that

Comment

Val, just a thought what about right click onto photo and save as into your pictures think I got it correct all the best.

Comment

Hello Val, how did you get on?.

Bella

Comment

not very well it wouldnt work ??? so I tried the option of saving them to your computer now they have disappeared and I cannot find them anywhere ?????

Comment

Hope you find out soon I will keep looking in.

Bella

Comment

just had another try and it keeps saying error ???? I am also going through all my backup dics and flash drives to see if I have them there too ??? hope so.

Comment

Val,

I think you have two options. First open each image as normal, click on it and on the drop down menu you will get the option to SAVE AS PICTURE click on this and then select Documents, click, select Pictures and click. The image should now end up in your Pictures folder for you to move or rename etc.
                  Second, If you have lost them all together on your Hard Drive you could do a search for images and hope that they come up but I would install Google Picaso and that will scan your PC and you may well be surprised what it finds. I lost all my photos on my last PC they just vanished and this programme found all of them.

Let me know how you get on.
                  Margaret N
                  DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

hi and thanks Margaret did that and it did find quite a few I had forgotten about but not all the ones I wanted , cant think where they went ?.

Comment

Val,

Try the Google Picaso it will scan your pc for pictures only and then you can copy them back into your Pictures folder. You do not need to use the programme again.
                      Margaret N

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

hi Margaret I did try google picasa it found a few I hadn't found but not the main ones ? I wish I knew where they went when I saved them to my computer ??????????????

Comment

Hi Val,

If these pictures are still in your emails why not copy them again maybe you did not click Save as Picture so easily done. They should then appear in you main Pictures folder. Have you looked in your Documents file - PC's have a mind of their own.
                          Margaret N

Comment

thats the problem Margaret it gave the option save to your computer so I did , now they aren't on yahoo any more only a square ,and I cant find them anywhere???
                            Thanks for trying to help but I think I am going to have to give it up for now .

Comment

Working...
                            X