No announcement yet.

Please can someone do some stitching :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please can someone do some stitching :)

Is it possible if these two images can be stitched please...

They were provided by a member for the POW project quite some time back - hubby promised to do the job, but never got round to it!

Many thanks
    Last edited by Velma Dinkley; 19-04-10, 23:25.

Hi, Hope this is to your liking. I took the liberty of getting rid of the phone wires as well.

Roy

p.s. below was my first attempt - doesn't look quite right lol

Last edited by roymeddy; 20-04-10, 14:55.

Comment

Thank you so much for that Roy - you wouldn't even know that it was originally two shots

Comment

What a good laugh I've just had looking at that stitched together church. Must run and wipe the tears from laughing so much.
        Thank you Roy
        Donelda

searching for the Berkshire Hobbises, Rowles, Staniford, Rogers, Parkers, Thackhams, Gouts, LeBouviers, Heaphys and Wilsons

Comment

Stitching Churches Up

Originally posted by Nelde View Post
          What a good laugh I've just had looking at that stitched together church. Must run and wipe the tears from laughing so much.
          Thank you Roy
          Wow! This is my first visit to this site and I have come upon your clever work. I am [U]so[U] impressed!

You are kind.

Comment

Thank you Donelda and Lisa. There are lots of talented restorers on here, I can only try to keep practicing and hope to maintain the standard set by them

Roy

Comment

Working...
            X