Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of market research - help needed

Hi all,

The moderator has very kindly agreed to let me post a survey on here.

Hope you all don't mind me popping on but I'm doing some research into why and how people research their family tree and I figured that this forum was a perfect place to find people to answer my questions!

So you know a bit more about who I am and why:

I work for a well know 'Communications Planning' agency called Arena BLM (you can check us out here: www.arenablm.co.uk ). Essentially we work with clients to help them effectively market to and understand their target audiences. We are currently doing some work around the recent growth in Genealogy websites - hence coming to you for help.

It would be much appreciated if you could fill in my survey here (should only take 5 mins): https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WG3RDXL

It will help me get a bit more insight into the market place and why people research their family trees.

Please be assured all answers will be treated in the strictest confidence and cannot be attributed to you any individual.

Many many thanks. And if you have any questions please let me know by replying to this thread.
Working...
X