IncrediMail help required please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IncrediMail help required please

My IncrediMail In Box has gone mad and is importing over 1600 e-mails, all duplicates and triplicates of previous ones. :(

I cannot see how to delete them, apart from one at a time. :( Does anyone know how I can delete them all in one go please?

Joy

If you click on the first one of the list, then hold down Shift and then click the bottom one in the list, they will all turn blue and you can delete them all at one go.

Or you could move the ones you want to keep into a new folder and then empty the Inbox.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline View Post
      If you click on the first one of the list, then hold down Shift and then click the bottom one in the list, they will all turn blue and you can delete them all at one go.

Or you could move the ones you want to keep into a new folder and then empty the Inbox.

Thats great thanks Caroline - they've all gone now

Joy

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
        Thats great thanks Caroline - they've all gone now
        Good - the click, shift, click will work anywhere you want to select a list of things - like bulk moving/copying/deleting pictures or documents. I had a mass clear out of my Incredimail yesterday ...

Caroline
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Talking of Incredimail is there any way of saving all e-mails in open state to something like word etc ;;;
          borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Originally posted by borobabs View Post
            Talking of Incredimail is there any way of saving all e-mails in open state to something like word etc ;;;
            I was wondering something similar Babs. I have a folder of messages I want to keep and would like to save them to other document files and I can't see how to do that.

Joy

Comment

We will have to see if Caroline can give us a asnswer babe

Comment

The only way is to copy and paste them into Word.
                Caroline

Comment

Thought that might have been the way dear thanks ;;;I just wondered if you could have exported them elsewhere other than into incredimail file and also open as if exported that would be in closed sate ;;if you get me

Comment

You can import messages from Outlook but not vice versa - the only export option is for moving them to another computer to Incredimail, which I have done several times now since 2004 (!!) as I didn't want to lose anything. :D
                    Caroline

Comment

Yes have done that myself Caroline and its good you can but somethings you would like to keep elsewhere especially FH ones

Comment

Working...
                      X