FTM2009 and Free Ancestry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM2009 and Free Ancestry

I have just installed my new FTM2009 which is supposed to give 6 months free Ancestry and I have activated my subscription. However, when I search, it takes me to an upgrade page and tells me I have a 14 day subcription. Can anyone advise if I have done something wrong or do I need to contact Ancestry?
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Did you register your Family Tree Maker program with the same details that you have used for your Ancestry subscription?
    Can you log into Ancestry direct without opening FTM - if so I would suggest you log in, keep the page open, and then try a FTM search - to see if that helps.
    Elaine

Comment

I had exactly the same problem.
      I called the 0800 helpline.
      They said it looks like there is a mis-match in what I imput for the registration of the software and what I had as my Ancestry account details.
      They manually fixed the problem for me while I was on the phone with them

Researching:
      FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Elaine / Trevor
        Sorry I didn't come back to the thread yesterday, I had to go out. I did phone the 0800 number and they fixed it for me too.
        Thanks.
        Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

Working...
        X