1841 look up please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1841 look up please.

Have no ancestry sub at the moment since I am hoping they will offer me the 20% discount. Could someone kindly look up Dinah Edwards 1826 Flintshire on the Welsh 1841.
    Could you let me know who she is with?
    And where abouts in Flintshire.
    Grateful thanks.
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

She is here - Berthen, Isceifiog, Trelanycha - with, presumably, parents Edward and Anne, and brothers Joseph and Edward aged 20.
    Joy

Comment

Many thanks Joy, I am not sure she is the person I am looking for. I was hoping she was in Halkyn.
      Searching for:
      English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

There is one here - Llan Gyan, Halkin, Lugyn Llan - have sent a message to you.
        Joy

Comment

Edwards Edward 45 miner
          Anne 55
          Jos 20
          Edward 20
          Dinah 15
          Looking at the original I think the name transcribed Jos could well be John - though it is faded

Comment

The one in Halkin that I mentioned:
            She is age 25; there is Anthony age 30 and two children, Jane, 5 and Arabella, 3.
            Joy

Comment

The person I am looking for was Indiana who on a marriage to a Ratcliffe was called Edmondson and a marriage to a Rowlands was called Edwards. On her death she was estimated to be born 1826. On one census it has her born in Halkin and on others Chester.
              I googled Berthen, Isceifiog, Trelanycha and could not find out where that was. The Dinah who was 25 will not be the same one.
              I am going to have to send away for her marriage cert to find out who her father was.
              Many thanks for your help, all of you.
              Am about to be invaded by grandchildren so must go!!
              Searching for:

Comment

Working...
              X