Brickwall help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brickwall help needed

I have Jonathan Bryant Birth1683 in Mangotsfield Gloucestershire Death1749 in Westerleigh, Gloucestershire, England who's parents were William Bryant and Ann and I have found that some family trees on Ancestry have Williams parents as Thomas Bryant and Tabitha Wright. I would like to know if this information is true and where it comes from. Does he indeed decent from Sir Francis Bryan and Joan Fitzgerald. I would be very pleased if you could help me as I have indeed hit a brick wall. Thank you.

I've had a rummage in the places I usually look but without any luck. You could use Ancestry's messaging/contact service to get in touch with the people who have the information about William Bryant's birth and ask them where they found it. If they don't respond or can't give you any solid information about their sources then it's probably best not to rely on this information: quite a few people on Ancestry collect names indiscriminately without bothering to check that the information they've found is correct.

Good luck!
    Looking for Bysh, Potter, Littleton, Parke, Franks, Sullivan, Gosden, Carroll, Hurst, Churcher, Covell, Elverson, Giles, Hawkins, Witherden...

Comment

i would think a name like tabitha would run in a family, at least for a grandchild or 2.

Comment

Working...
      X