43 Nelson Road, St. Johns, Worcester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 43 Nelson Road, St. Johns, Worcester

Records Office Worcester.....assume this should actually be a request for a lookup
    New at this!!!
    I am looking for some help...trying to find who might have lived at above address;
    43 Nelson Rd., St. Johns, Worcester in the early 1960's. Here in AUS we can look up Electrol Rolls, but have found it is more difficult in England.
    Some papers just found which belonged to my Uncle Pete shows this is where he lived before he went into the army.....1961ish.
    Sadly Uncle Pete passed away recently and the family here in AUS want to know more about his family, he never wanted to talk about them.....his children would love to find what happened to his Mother.....noted as Margaret Noone (we assume she was unmarried) on his birth certificate...but he was born at St. Andrews Hospital, in Bromley in 1939.
    Last edited by KQLD; 06-04-10, 04:44.

Hi - you can usually find info from the archives held for that area - could try http://www.worcestershire.gov.uk/cms...g/records.aspx and ask who was living at that property in the given time frame also -
    Worcestershire Library and History Centre http://www.worcesterbmsgh.co.uk/USEFULADDRESSES.html

Comment

Thank you so much for your help, I do go looking for more and found the Library and Family History...will try other as well
      Many thanks again
      K

Comment

I recently e-mailed the Worcestershire library and history centre for an electoral roll look-up, and they were very helpful:

WLHC@worcestershire.gov.uk

Comment

Thanks Mary, I did have a look at the web site...worcestershire.gov.uk......I have phoned my Aunty just now so she can email them...here's hoping we get some good news....much appreciated
          K

Comment

Working...
          X