Result re India birth and death certs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Result re India birth and death certs

I am now in possession of the baptism certificate of Gertrude Mary Woods who was born in India in 1907 and the burial certificate of her mother who died giving birth to her, also Gertrude Mary Woods.

She died aged 19 of Post Partium (sic) Haemorrhage.

They provide date of birth and baptism and death and burial including where buried and baptism took place.
    Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Why not learn British Sign Language: BritishSignLanguage.com; An Online Guide to British Sign Language

That's a result! - or two!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

That's good news for your researches, but how sad - bleeding to death in childbirth at just 19 years old. Such a risky business I suppose.

Comment

Yay I have found where Gertrude Mary Walkerdine nee Woods, first daughter of my Great Grandfather Richard Woods final resting place is. She was cremated in Manor Park Cemetery and Crematorium in East London. She married her 3rd husband in Bethnal Green. She was born 1907 in Bombay India, died 1985. Her last husband died in 2001 aged 99 they were married since 1956.
        Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Why not learn British Sign Language: BritishSignLanguage.com; An Online Guide to British Sign Language

Comment

Good News and I know what it is like to make a breakthrough with India research myself

Edna

Comment

Originally posted by Fi & Lilly View Post
            Yay I have found where Gertrude Mary Walkerdine nee Woods, first daughter of my Great Grandfather Richard Woods final resting place is. She was cremated in Manor Park Cemetery and Crematorium in East London. She married her 3rd husband in Bethnal Green. She was born 1907 in Bombay India, died 1985. Her last husband died in 2001 aged 99 they were married since 1956.
            what a great result! [even though you had to wait a few years to get it] but it is nice to be able to show when and where they finally ended up.
            Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
            X