Ancestry Offers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry Offers

Hello, I was wondering if any one knows of any offers on Ancestry thanks in advance for any info.

Bella

just nudged up a thread for you about an offer its post 12 by Heather on general

Comment

if you cant find it here it is
      Ive posted this before, and its always worked - this is the email I got to renew for 20% off. Just ring the phone number on there - Im sure they wont bother to question you about it. Otherwise get 25% off through quidco.com, just use a different email address - may be your OH would like a new sub?

At Ancestry.co.uk we hate to see anyone disappear without a trace. But it's not too late to come back and continue building a picture of your family tree. Don't forget there are loads of reasons to come back. Here are just a few:

· Existing records are constantly updated
      · New records added regularly
      · Experienced genealogists are on hand to help you whenever
      you have a problem

We've even extended our offer of a 20% discount* if you re-open your files by giving us a call soon. So you've still got time to enjoy another year of membership for less!. Just call 0800 345 7928 and our friendly staff will have you back on the trail of your

family history, before it goes totally cold.

Comment

Thank you Val for the info I will look into it you get such a lot of help on here thank you again.

Bella

Comment

Working...
        X