Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian Free Records available to search?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Free Records available to search?

I am trying to find relatives that emigrated to Austriala years ago. A very small chance that they could still be alive etc. All that our family records say is that they had emigrated to NSW Australia.

Do they have Free Births, Marriages and Deaths in Australia and any other useful sites like our Census. It would be nice to bring the family tree upto date.

Any advice appreciated.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

You might find some useful links on the Australia page in the Reference Library.
    Go the the home page (Home tab top left of this page) and click on World Index in the section headings - then select Australia.
    Mary in Italy also produced an Australian research guide which was printed in the FTF magazine - I'll try to find the link for you.
    Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
      Mary in Italy also produced an Australian research guide which was printed in the FTF magazine - I'll try to find the link for you.
      Found it .... Research Guide: Australia
      Elaine

Comment

Elaine,

Thank you a great help. Hope you enjoyed your UK holiday and that your 'Dongle' worked well.

Cheers,
        Margaret N
        DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Working...
        X