Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2 all this ,would like a photo edited please

Hi i am new to this , sorry if i should not post here
    I have this pic of my grandfather and would like the white border removed if possible
    Thanks
    Trish

Oh sorry it says that i am not aloud to post attachments :(
    looking for mincher and smith of wolverhampton :D

Not sure why it wont allow you to upload an attachment. What file type are you trying to upload?

Regardless of being able to add an attachment, it is better if you upload your image to an external site such as Photobucket, and then provide the link to the external site. The reason for this is that when you post an attachment directly to the forum the file size is reduced and it makes it more difficult for the "restorers" to work with.

If you need help using Photobucket you will find some instructions here.
    Elaine

Comment

Thank you Elaine
      No it just says at the bottom of this post i was not aloud to add attachments , probably because i have only made a few posts .

Here is the pic from photo bucket thanks

Comment

hope this is ok for you
        Last edited by rbere; 24-03-10, 19:54.
        Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Originally posted by rbere View Post

hope this is ok for you

Thank you so much Roy its just how i wanted it .

Kind regards

Trish

Comment

glad its ok for you cropped and removed the door here
            Regards Roy

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

glad its ok for you cropped and removed the door here
              That is amaizing thanks again Roy

Kind regards

Trish

Comment

Your welcome Trish I am fairly new to this others are much more experienced than me. Results are reflected in the quality of the photo we work with so its important that even with poor quality photo's, the original is scanned at a high resolution . If your not sure how to do this click here
                Regards Roy

Comment

Your welcome Trish I am fairly new to this others are much more experienced than me. Results are reflected in the quality of the photo we work with so its important that even with poor quality photo's, the original is scanned at a high resolution . If your not sure how to do this click here
                  Thanks for the info , yes i have the original and will take a look at your link

Kind regards

Trish

Comment

Working...
                  X