LMA materials - inquests (n.d.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMA materials - inquests (n.d.)

I was browsing for something else altogether, when I spotted this, which may be of use to someone:

MIDDLESEX SESSIONS OF THE PEACE: COURT IN SESSION
    Coroners' papers: Eastern district MJ/SPC/E [n.d.]
    The official archive of the UK government. Our vision is to lead and transform information management, guarantee the survival of today's information for tomorrow and bring history to life for everyone.

I don't know what information might be in the actual LMA records but, in the index, there are lots of names - and some "unknown" males/females, too.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Fascinating - deaths from everything "visitation of God" to "drank boiling coffee"!!!

Comment

Quite a collection there - and some interesting causes of death!
      Elaine

Comment

Working...
      X