Help with e-mails!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with e-mails!

I am with Virgin broadband. My sister in Croydon is also with Virgin broadband. She has left Croydon to live with me on the South coast. Her Virgin account is still open as we speak. While the sale of her Croydon property is going through, it is imperative that she has access to her e-mail account for her e-mails. She has been in touch with Virgin this morning but they seem unable to find an answer - I don't know why, this must have happened to other people.

How can she retain her e-mail address while using my computer/account? Any ideas?
    Interested in the following:CRUSH from Essex and London; YOUNG from Wanstead Essex and East London; HODSON from Chester; and GERAGHTY/GERRITY from Chester and Co Mayo

Easiest thing is to use the 'webmail' service from Virgin.

You can send and receive emails from their webpage. all you need to do is log in with your email address and password

Compare our best broadband deals in your area in seconds with free set up. Find the best deal for you with average speeds of up to 1130Mbps

Trev

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Yes I was just going to say the same as Trevor ;;go to homepage and log in via e-mails box my daughter her partner and myself all use it via my computer ;;
      borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Using the webmail means you never lose your emails. I stopped using Outlook Express (which I loved) when my computer was in hospital for a while! I realised then what a nuisance it was not to be able to access my mail.

I actually hate using webmail because it seems so slow after being used to OE. However I feel the benefits outweigh the disadvantages. I seem to have almost unlimited storage of emails with my BTinternet/Yahoo.

Anne

Comment

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you - I have been away from home

Thanks to Trevor, borobabs and Anne - why did I think it would be more difficult than that? I will let my sister know!
          Interested in the following:CRUSH from Essex and London; YOUNG from Wanstead Essex and East London; HODSON from Chester; and GERAGHTY/GERRITY from Chester and Co Mayo

Comment

Working...
          X