Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ancestry thank you for contributing , how can you switch off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry thank you for contributing , how can you switch off?

I am getting fed up with these emails but cannot see a way of changing the option and opting out.

At the top right of page click on My Account and select Alerts from the drop down menu.
    Then amend the delivery options, as required.
    Elaine

Comment

.. although I think that just applies to contributions to trees.

If you are referring to the thank you for contributing to emails from Ancestry when you have made a correction, I'm not sure there is a way to opt out, unless there is an unsubscribe address on the email you receive.
      Elaine

Comment

Yes Elaine its the thank you for contributing ones ,I have so many coming in now and I have to run through and delete them all, will have a look.

Comment

I've been saving mine: as potential justification for claiming a reduction on next time's subscription!

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Good luck Christine! :D
            Elaine

Comment

They saved all mine up once and sent them altogether - 102 items in my inbox was somewhat overwhelming

Comment

ooh Christine wish I'd thought of that as they have messed up my tree too , Jill I sometimes get a whole list of them even though I have not done any for days ??????????????

Comment

Working...
                X