What does this mean???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does this mean???

All morning I've been getting a little box with this message...

cr4AssetTimeout

I just click the red and white box with the cross in it up the top and it goes.....

Should I be worried????????

Libby,

I have just typed this into Google and the result to me was so complex I am unable to help. You may well have a better undersanding of the result if you try it.

Good Luck,
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Hi Margaret........

That's what I tried as well. The words looked like English but made no sense to me.....lol

Comment

I've had a look at this too. If I've understood the pages found by Google correctly the message is telling you that your connection to whichever website your browser was trying to reach was so slow that it got "timed out". (In other words if a connection takes too long, the browser gives up.)

If you can connect reasonably quickly to other websites such as google or the bbc, then the problem is at the server where the original website is held and there's nothing you can do except wait for them to fix it.

If, on the other hand, you're finding that your browser is painfully slow, whichever website you look at then the problem is probably with your browser or your computer. Re-starting the computer may solve the problem, or it may not...

I hope this helps!

Belinda
        Looking for Bysh, Potter, Littleton, Parke, Franks, Sullivan, Gosden, Carroll, Hurst, Churcher, Covell, Elverson, Giles, Hawkins, Witherden...

Comment

Working...
        X