Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Sarah Elizabeth Iles

Sarah was married with Childen in 1861

Begin your discovery today by exploring the world's largest online family history resource!

By 1871 she is not with her children.

Begin your discovery today by exploring the world's largest online family history resource!

However, from her fathers will she was still alive in 1877 and caled Sarah Elizabeth Nurse.

I can't work out why she was not with her children in 1871, or where she is instead.

Nor can I trace a fresh marriage or a death for her.

Can anyone spot her?

Thanks for looking.

HI

I dont have access to Ancestry

Would you or someone please post and show when and where Sarah was born?

That way then anyone who has access through alternative resources can have a shot at looking for her.
    WendyP

Comment

Source Citation: Class: RG9; Piece: 1704; Folio: 109; Page: 3;

Source Citation: Class: RG10; Piece: 5456; Folio: 112; Page: 40;

Born Bristol 1838

51c is Class: HO107; Piece: 1947; Folio: 245; Page: 31;

Thanks very much

Comment

I misread your question and went off on entirely the wrong track so I've deleted my post.
        Last edited by Somerset Sal; 15-03-10, 09:17. Reason: I'm having a stoopid morning.
        Looking for Bysh, Potter, Littleton, Parke, Franks, Sullivan, Gosden, Carroll, Hurst, Churcher, Covell, Elverson, Giles, Hawkins, Witherden...

Comment

I have had a look and can't find her either. Son in the 1861 is Charles Henry Richard (not Charlotte as the transcription) on ancestry (birth freebmd 1860 2nd qtr 5c 785). The 1871 shows Emily as the mother as I'm sure you noticed. The age isn't the same as Sarah Elizabeth's either. I've had alook for marriage and death but as you say none are visible.

Sorry I couldn't help

Ayse

Comment

Working...
          X