Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help - have I pushed a button somewhere?.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - have I pushed a button somewhere?.....

on ancestry, 'cos now when the census page comes up I only get half of it. :(if that - more like a strip of records.
    Last week I had a full page, and I much prefer that.

Is it something I've done? ...or does everyone have that? ......and can I change it back to the way I like it? If so, how:o
    Many thanks,

What do you mean by half? If the Ancestry window is only taking up half the page, click on the Maximize button to expand it. This is the little square next to the X at the top right of the window.
    Or do you mean that you're viewing a census image in "View All", where the window is split, showing the census image with the transcription below it and the Member Connect or Source information to the right of it. In that case, click on "Image Only" in the green bar running along the top of the census image. If you want to go back to the split screen view with the transcription, etc., click on "View All".
    Sarah

Comment

Or do you mean that you're viewing a census image in "View All", where the window is split, showing the census image with the transcription below it and the Member Connect or Source information to the right of it. In that case, click on "Image Only" in the green bar
      That was the problem - many many thanks Sarah.................phew!!!

Comment

Glad I could help! :smilee:
        Sarah

Comment

Working...
        X